Plan Your Bach, LLC Terms and Conditions
BACHELOR AND BACHELORETTE PARTY PLANNING SERVICES
SERVICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By submitting the Contact Form, a Questionnaire, emailing, or calling Plan Your Bach, LLC, or otherwise contacting them, the Client heretofore agrees to the below terms and conditions
*IMPORTANT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING OUR SERVICES. You acknowledge and agree to the following terms and cond
1. Additional Fees: Additional taxes and surcharges (including carrier imposed surcharges) that cannot be pre-collected may be charged locally by service providers.
2. Alternate Booking: The Client may, at any time, decide to book alternate plans that are similar or dissimilar to the ones PYB suggested. PYB is not to be held responsible for a refund, losses, or otherwise, should the Client choose to book a trip, in whole or in part, that PYB did not plan.
3. Booking Representative: Plan Your Bach, LLC (“PYB”) acts as a planner and booking representative only. We recommend various products on behalf of numerous service providers including, but not limited to, transportation, lodging, restaurants and activities. PYB does not own, operate, manage or control these independent suppliers of services and is not liable for their acts or omissions. PYB’s obligations to you are limited to making recommendations and/or bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and the service providers. We have no responsibility for these services, nor do we have the authority to make any warranty or representation regarding their standard. A request cannot be guaranteed. All bookings are subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers. You understand that your legal recourse is against the specific provider not PYB.
4. Cancellation: Please be aware that most bookings are non-refundable and cancelled bookings will incur charges. These charges can be up to 100% of the cost of the booking, regardless of whether travel has commenced. If we incur any liability for a cancellation fee or charge for any booking which you cancel, you agree to indemnify us for the amount of that fee or charge.
5. Cost Estimation & Budgeting: PYB will use a number of factors including, but not limited to, industry experience, company websites, restaurant menus, and hotel concierge recommendations to estimate the cost incurred by each person and/or to the group in the service of fulfilling the Client’s budget request. However, PYB re-asserts that these are only estimations. PYB cannot possibly predict with certainty, for example, what type of and how much liquor each Guest will drink. As such, PYB is not responsible any way, financially or otherwise, for the ultimate amount spent by each Guest in relation to the up-front budget provided by the Client.
6. Credit Card Transactions: If for any reason, any service provider is unable to provide the services for which you have contracted, your remedy lies against the provider, and not against PYB and in the event that payment has been made by credit card, you agree that you will not seek to charge back your payment to PYB. If PYB incurs any costs, including but not limited to attorneys’ fees, to recover any payments charged back by your credit card company, you agree that you will be liable for these costs. If the credit card is declined, you guarantee that you will settle any amounts owing to PYB of any service provider via money order or cash immediately.
7. Documents: Documents including, without limitation, airline tickets, hotel vouchers, tour vouchers, or any other documents (whether in electronic form or otherwise) used to confirm an arrangement with a service provider may be subject to certain conditions and/or restrictions such as, but not limited to, being non-refundable, non-date-changeable, and subject to cancellation and/or amendment. Documents cannot be transferred to another person to use. Any errors in names, dates and timings may result in an inability to use that booking and the booking being cancelled. Any errors in names, dates and timings on your documentation will be your responsibility and not the responsibility of PYB.
8. ID/Passports: It is your responsibility to ensure that you have valid identification and travel documentation, including but not limited to, driver’s license, passports and visas, which meet the requirements of all service providers, immigration and other government authorities at every destination. A government issued ID is required for travel within the USA.
9. Important Conditions: Prices are subject to increase prior to the time you make full payment. Prices are not subject to increase after you make full payment. You acknowledge and agree that PYB has no authority with respect to pricing of services provided by others. As noted above, by making the booking, you expressly acknowledge your acceptance of these conditions applicable to your purchase.
10. Liability: PYB is not liable for any negligent or willful act or failure to act of any service provider or of any third party. In addition and without limitation, PYB is not responsible for any injury, loss, death, inconvenience, delay, or damage to person or property in connection with the provision of any goods or services whether resulting from, but not limited to, acts of God or force majeure, illness, disease, acts of war or civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, animals, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, overbooking or downgrading of accommodations, mechanical or other failure of airplanes or other means of transportation, or for any failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart on time. You specifically agree that PYB is not liable for any consequential loss or damage.
11. Other Group Members: PYB is not responsible for ensuring that the entire group or party of guests being represented by the client or customer have read these terms and conditions. It is the responsibility of the individual paying the invoice and/or interacting with any and all PYB representatives to ensure that all group members have read, acknowledged, and will adhere to the terms herein.
12. Payment: You may be required to make a deposit and such deposits may be non-refundable. Some services must be paid in full at the time of booking. For bookings made on your behalf by PYB, you agree to provide a debit card or credit card and authorize the use of such card by PYB on your behalf. In addition, you authorize the use of such card by PYB to guarantee, hold, reserve, or otherwise retain the services of various venues and operators, whether that be in the form of a table at a restaurant, VIP area at a club, reserved seating at a bar, bus/van/truck/boat or other transportation vehicle for tours, or any other mechanism relevant to travel and entertainment.
13. Promotions/Partnerships: From time to time, PYB will enter into agreements, whether the nature be partnership or otherwise, that will afford the company discounts, deals, promotions, or other benefits when paying for goods and services directly associated with the planning, arranging, and executing of the Bachelor or Bachelorette Party. It is at the discretion of PYB, based on factors including but not limited to timing, nature, dynamic, man-hours required, and/or effort expended, to decide the extent to which these benefits are passed, directly or indirectly, to clients, whether it be in monetary form or other. PYB retains full rights to, in whole or in part, temporarily or permanently, hold onto said benefits.
14. Responsibility: PYB will always go to the greatest lengths possible to ensure the fulfillment, especially in the most satisfactory fashion, of all services rendered, arranged, and/or or recommended, whether that be by Third Parties or otherwise. However, PYB and its employees, shareholders, subsidiaries, officers, directors, successors, agents and assigns do not own or operate any entity which provides goods and services for your travel including without limitation, lodging facilities, airline, vessel, motor coach, or other transportation companies, guides or guide services, local ground operators, providers or organizers of optional excursions, food service providers, etc. All such persons and entities are independent contractors and are in no way affiliated to PYB.
15. Terms & Conditions Applicability: The client acknowledges that these Terms & Conditions become legally binding and enforceable pursuant to the explicit statement on http://plalanyourbach.com that “Submitting this contact form constitutes agreement with our Terms & Conditions” including Term 10 (see above). The Terms & Conditions will also become legally binding and enforceable at the moment the Client replies to an email which has these Terms & Conditions attached and contains any text referring to the fact that replying to such an email constitutes agreement to abide by them. An example of such a statement might be, “By responding to this email, you are acknowledging and agreeing to the attached Terms & Conditions (also available on our website). Furthermore, these Terms & Conditions shall also become legally binding and enforceable at the moment the Client pays the invoice via Square or other payment method, be it digitally or not, so long as that invoice is preceded with an email stating that the invoice has been sent in a respective amount clicking “Pay Invoice” or otherwise making payment in part or in whole, after having read such an email.
16. Travel Insurance: For your protection, we strongly recommend that you purchase trip cancellation and travel accident insurance. PYB makes no representation regarding and has obligation for reimbursement of any costs, charges and expenses resulting from the cancellation and/or interruption of your trip.
17. Price Quotes and Reservation Availability: PYB will provide Client with price quotes on goods and services including, but not nearly limited to, spa treatments, private chefs, limousines, party boats, groceries, decorations, and so on. PYB will also provide Client with options for times at which reservations can be made on specific days for restaurants, nightclubs, daybeds, pool parties, spa treatments, and so on. PYB will take the most exhaustive approach possible insofar as online research, phone calls, emails, and other forms of determining the true cost of aforementioned goods and services and verify the authenticity of availability of reservations times that its employees, representatives, and agents propose to Client. PYB makes no claim or guarantee, whatsoever, that such price quotes and/or reservation times will remain unchanged by the time Client decides which they opt for.
Refusal of Service: Service providers reserve the right to refuse service to travelers at their sole discretion and including without limitation if the user:
Lacks proper documentation;
Has a contagious disease;
Is under the influence of alcohol, drugs or narcotics; and/or
Manifests disruptive and/or unruly behavior.
PYB assumes no liability for the acts of the service provider in refusing service.
Indemnity: You indemnify us and our affiliates, officers, employees and agents against all losses, costs, damages, claims and expenses arising from:
Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you;
Any claim, action, demand or proceeding by a third party against us or our officers, employees or agents caused or contributed to by you or your party.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU RELEASE US FROM ALL LIABILITY, COST, DAMAGES, CLAIMS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE WHETHER IN NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF THE SUPPLY OR FAILURE TO SUPPLY OR USE OR NON-USE OF THE THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AND THE USE OF SUCH SERVICES BY YOU AND YOUR PARTY.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES WILL BE LIABLE IN DAMAGES OR OTHERWISE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCES THIS WEBSITE OR THE PURCHASE AND USE OF ANY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SUPPLIED VIA THIS WEBSITE OR ANY BREACH OF ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE IMPLIED BY LAW. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, PERSONAL INJURY AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES. IN THE EVENT THAT OUR WEBSITE FAILS TO OPERATE OR CAUSES YOU LOSS OR DAMAGE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS THE REFUND OF ANY MONEY THAT YOU PAID TO US TO USE THIS WEBSITE.
ALL SERVICE PROVIDERS, HOTELS, AIRLINE CARRIERS, ETC., PROVIDING TRAVEL AND OTHER SERVICES TO US, ARE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, NOT OUR AFFILIATES OR AGENTS. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR THE ACTIONS, OMISSIONS, ERRORS, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT, PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING FROM SERVICE PROVIDERS. WE HAVE NO LIABILITY AND WILL NOT REFUND DUE TO AN EVENT DUE TO DELAY, CANCELLATION, OVERBOOKING, STRIKE, FORCE MAJEURE, TERRORISM, AND ANY OTHER CAUSES THAT IS BEYOND OUR DIRECT CONTROL. WE HAVE NO CONTROL AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ADDITIONAL EXPENSES, DELAYS, OMISSIONS, RE-ROUTING, OR OF ACTS OF INTERFERENCE BY THE GOVERNMENT OR LEGAL AUTHORITIES.
Governing Law: To the maximum extent permitted by law, these Terms and Conditions and your use of the Website are governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey. You hereby consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction and venue courts in the State of New Jersey in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Website and these Terms and Conditions.
Amendments: Except as otherwise specified, we may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you by posting amended Terms and Conditions on our Website. The amended Terms and Conditions will take effect immediately when they are posted on our Website.
Termination. We may terminate Terms and Conditions, and any other agreement between us, immediately if you breach any of these Terms and Conditions.
Our Relationship: No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship is intended to be created between you and us by these Terms and Conditions.
If any of these Terms and Conditions is invalid or unenforceable, it will be struck out, and the remaining terms will remain in force.
Headings are for reference purposes only.
If we do not act in relation to a breach by you or others of these Terms and Conditions, this does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
In these Terms and Conditions, the term “Website” includes any email bulletins or other content that we provide to you via or initiated from this Website.